By using our services or visiting our website you agree to the following:
1. Data security:
Please bear in mind the terms and conditions of our safety assurance statement
2. Communication with you:
- Every time you use our services we may send you an e-mail or text message or call you to confirm your order and negotiate on matters regarding the desired goods or services. By using our services you have agreed with us that you have freely made a declaration of intent allowing us to process your personal information (hereinafter ‘consent’). You have given consent to us processing your information in the volume, manner and extent described below. Your consent is not in written form only because it is not possible to follow this procedural requirement due to the special nature of data processing. We retain the right to send you e-mails from time to time on news about our website, products and services that we deem important. You have an inalienable right to prohibit the processing of your information at any time free of charge and without giving a reason by following the instructions in the respective messages or by contacting our employee whose contact information can be found below.
- As part of our quality control we record some phone calls in which one of our employees is a party. This is necessary in order to meet your service expectations, ensure the best service quality and be capable of controlling it.
- We may use your personal information to send you sales promotions on services via e-mail, text message or phone that we think might interest you. You have the right to unsubscribe from such messages at any time free of charge and without giving a reason by following the instructions in the respective messages or by contacting our employee whose contact information can be found below.
3. Information shared:
Information collected from this website belongs to us only. We do not sell, rent or disclose in any other way your personal information to third parties without your consent save for the following instances:
- This website uses Speed-Trap behavioural data collection software. These data are collected anonymously and used for the purpose of marketing and optimisation. All visitor data are saved to create a user profile, using anonymous user IDs. Cookies may be used for this purpose to save information, but only anonymously. The collected data shall not be used to identify visitors and shall not be associated with any personal information.
- We shall disclose your personal information only to authorised third parties and only in the cases provided for by law.
- We may hire other companies to provide services for us, including, for instance, the processing of credit card payments. These companies have access to your personal information to the extent necessary for fulfilling their tasks and for no other purposes. They are bound with a confidentiality agreement prohibiting them from disclosing data for other purposes.
- We may disclose our client database along with the information in it to third parties who acquire our company’s or website’s block of shares or controlling interest via affiliation, acquisition or reorganisation or in other ways provided for by law only.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier that we save on your hard drive via the web browser you use to visit our website. This allows our system to identify you when you revisit our website and thus improve the service provided to you. Cookies may also be used to collect information about the most visited parts of our website. This traffic information can be used to improve our website’s content and ease of use. Should you wish to remove our cookies you can configure your browser accordingly.
6. Deleting your personal data:
We cannot delete an account that includes your personal information for six years after your last interaction with us (such as a sales transaction or another act of communication between us via consultants or website). This may prove to be necessary should we require access to historical information for regulatory purposes and for business-related reports.
8. Amendments to this policy: